- 1 bunch kale, raw
- 125 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 50 grams Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 --- red capsicum
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, or to taste
- 100 grams water, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon paprika sweet
- 5 Dates pitted
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place cashews in bowl and grind 10 secs sp 9
2. Add all other ingredients and mix 10 secs sp 9
3. Add more water if needed
4. Remove the middle stalk from the kale
5. Coat the kale with the sauce, making sure of an even spread
6. Dry in dehydrator for 8-10 hrs or in low oven with door open until crisp
You can also use silverbeet as well as kale.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps