- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 3-5 Rashers of Bacon
- 250ml cream
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced thinly
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 250ml cheese grated
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 150degrees.
Slice the potato really thinly and par-cook in Varoma for 5min. Check if you can put a fork through it, if not, return to heat and varoma an extra 1-2min.
Grate the cheese in the TM on speed 5 for 5sec. Set aside.
Chop the basil & parsley in the TM on speed 5 for 3sec. Set aside.
Place onion & bacon into TM and chop on speed 5 for 3sec. Scrape down sides and give another blast for 1-2sec.
Pour in cream and cook on 100degrees for 5min, , speed 1.
Layer the cooked potato into a baking dish.
Add mushrooms and hebs and spices to the TM and stir through on , speed 1 for 5sec.
Pour creamy mixture from TM over the top of sweet potato. Make sure it is all leveled out and even. Add cheese to the top and place in the oven for 30mins on 150degrees.
Kerry's Creamy Sweet Potato Bake
You may need to add more cream if your baking dish is bigger.
I said 3 to 5 rashers of bacon because I know some people love bacon, some not so much. So just use what you prefer.
Test the potato with a fork before putting in the baking dish. You want to be able to get a fork through it with ease.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing