- 300 grams water
- 125 g SR flour
- 30 g Butter
- 2 eggs, whites & yolks separated
- 60 g Tasty cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Separate the egg yolks from the white
Whip the whites until they are stiff and set aside.
Put the gruyère in the TM bowl and mix 20secs/speed 7. Set aside.
Put the butter, salt, pepper, and water in the bowl & heat 5mins/100C/speed 1.
Add the flour and mix 1 min / speed 3.
Add the egg yolks, mustgard, lemon juice & mix 15 secs /speed 5 & turn 30 seconds after the insertion of the last egg.
Add 100 grams of grated gruyere and mix 30 secs/ speed 2.
Fold the whipped egg whites in the mixture until relatively combined.
Spoon into hot oil in fry pan and shallow fry until brown and crisp.
Serve with a little tomato sauce with a dash of Sweet Chilli sauce.
Make sure that you put them into shallow hot oil and let them brown and go crisp, turn and repeat until other side is brown and crisp also. When they are brown, crisp they will be a little runny in the centre still - as should be. Drain them on paper towel for a min before serving with a little tomato sauce and small bit of sweet chilli sauce. You can make the puffs small for finger food or large for a side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake