- 100 g rolled oats
- 55 g almonds
- 140 g dried apricots
- 90 g Dried apple
- 180 g pitted dates
- 60 g sultanas
- 2 dried figs
- 1/2 juice of orange
Recipe is created for
Put all the ingredients except orange juice in Thermomix and blend on speed 7-8 20 seconds
On speed 3-4 add orange juice a little at a time until mixture lightly sticks together.
Press mixture into small baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate overnight and then cut into 16 small bars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Paleo Chocolate Celebration Cake
- Madeira Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Brownies with Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Green Apple, Passionfruit & Raspberry Jam
- Long Track Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Apricot Chicken Drumsticks
- No Bake Easter Egg Caramel Slice
- Feta, sweet potato & eggplant frittata
- Raspberry Coulis
- Pancakes with apple sauce