- 100 g mushrooms halved
- 1/2 green capsicum quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum quarted
- 1 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 1 Spring onions sliced, for garnish
Place mushrooms into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 4 and remove from bowl and place in serving bowl
Add all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 2-4 sec / speed 4. Place into serving bowl stiring through mushrooms
Sprinkle with spring onion as garnish
Serve plain or add French Dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Pumpkin Falafels