- 100 g mushrooms halved
- 1/2 green capsicum quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum quarted
- 1 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 1 Spring onions sliced, for garnish
Place mushrooms into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 4 and remove from bowl and place in serving bowl
Add all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 2-4 sec / speed 4. Place into serving bowl stiring through mushrooms
Sprinkle with spring onion as garnish
Accessories you need
Serve plain or add French Dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Simple Pasta Sauce
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cremy Chicken Pasta
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder