- 100 g mushrooms halved
- 1/2 green capsicum quartered
- 1/2 red capsicum quarted
- 1 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 1 Spring onions sliced, for garnish
Place mushrooms into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 4 and remove from bowl and place in serving bowl
Add all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and chop 2-4 sec / speed 4. Place into serving bowl stiring through mushrooms
Sprinkle with spring onion as garnish
Serve plain or add French Dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Corn Chowder
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked