- 40 g Spring onion / red onion, Cut in half
- 500 g water, Room temp
- 800 g potatoes, Whole, peeled
- 4 eggs, Large
- 1 brown onion, Peeled, halved
- 100-150 g bacon, Sliced/1cm pieces
- 200 g mayonnaise, BCB or store bought
- 30 g oil, Conola, olive, etc
- 30 g white vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add spring onion/ red onion to mixing bowl (MB) 3-5s/sp 5, empty into small bowl and put aside
2. Rinse MB
3. Add water to MB
4. Put eggs in simmering basket (SB). Put potatoes in Varoma Dish (VD) and cook 13min/varoma/sp 1
5. Remove SB with spatula and put eggs aside to cool
6. Cook potatoes for a further 12/17min/varoma/sp1. Check after 12 mins if cooked or not. When cooked, put potatoes aside and empty water from MB
7. Meanwhile peel eggs
8. Add onion to MB, chop 5sec/sp 5
9. Add bacon to MB, saute 4min/120/sp1
10. Meanwhile slice potato and egg
11. Put potato, egg, onion, bacon, spring/red onion into a large bowl
Wash and dry MB
1. Put mayonnaise, oil and vinegar into MB. Combine 15sec/sp2
2. Add to the potato salad and combine everything together GENTLY with spatula
3. Garnish with parsley
When checking if potatoes are cooked, they need to be soft enough to eat, but not too soft that they turn to mash when you slice/combine them.
Slice potatoes around 5/7mm thick for best results
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)