- Paleo mayo, //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/paleo-mayo/155005
- Half cauliflower, Cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 rashers bacon, Or more if you want
- 1 Leek or spring onion or purple onion
- 3-4 eggs
Place 500g water in TM bowl
cut up cauliflower, bacon , onion and place in varoma (bowl or tray where ever it fits)
put eggs into basket
Place basket and Varoma in place and put on varoma, speed 1 ,15 minutes
Take out eggs to cool and remove shell and cut
Cooke cauliflower, bacon and onion for further 5 minutes on varoma speed 1 or until cauliflower is soft
Once cooked place in a bowl and stir in 2 table spoons of paleo mago (or more to taste)
Serve and enjoy
making the salad
Paleo mayo can be found here //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/paleo-mayo/155005
this is an awesome paleo dish that everyone i know has loved
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people