- 500 g potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- parsley, mint, lemon wedges, to serve
Place potatoes, onion, mint and a little salt into TM bowl and grate for 3 seconds on speed 8
Place mixture in steamer basket to drain for 15 minutes
Place eggs in TM bowl and beat for 3 secs in speed 8
Squeeze excess moisture from potato mix and place in TM bowl
Add feta, flour, salt and pepper, and mix for 10 seconds on speed 1.
Heat oil in a large frypan
Add 2 tbsp of mixture per pancake to the pan and squash to make flat pancakes.
Cook on both sides until golden brown.
Serve garnished with fresh parsley, mint and a dues edge of lemon
Accessories you need
Cook up in smaller size for cocktail hour nibbles
(taken from Bill Granger's Sydney cook book)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Meat Dumplings
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup