- 20 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw beetroot, (roughly chopped)
- 100 grams broccoli, (roughly chopped)
- 50 grams carrot, (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 green apple
- 20 grams red onion
- 1-2 sprigs of coriander leaves
- 10 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
Place almonds in the TM bowl and chop for 1 second on speed 5.
Add the rest of the ingredients and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape bowl and check consistency. Chop for a further 1-2 seconds or as desired.
Accessories you need
Great served with grilled pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Carrot Cake
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup