- 20 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw beetroot, (roughly chopped)
- 100 grams broccoli, (roughly chopped)
- 50 grams carrot, (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 green apple
- 20 grams red onion
- 1-2 sprigs of coriander leaves
- 10 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
Place almonds in the TM bowl and chop for 1 second on speed 5.
Add the rest of the ingredients and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape bowl and check consistency. Chop for a further 1-2 seconds or as desired.
Accessories you need
Great served with grilled pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Curry Chicken