- 20 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw beetroot, (roughly chopped)
- 100 grams broccoli, (roughly chopped)
- 50 grams carrot, (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 green apple
- 20 grams red onion
- 1-2 sprigs of coriander leaves
- 10 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
Place almonds in the TM bowl and chop for 1 second on speed 5.
Add the rest of the ingredients and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape bowl and check consistency. Chop for a further 1-2 seconds or as desired.
Accessories you need
Great served with grilled pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Broccoli and bacon salad
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls