- 600 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- Few sprigs of fresh Tarragon
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 rocket leaves, bag
- 2 cloves garlic fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 --- Cup Vegetable Oil, or light olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice, I used 1 lemon
Quarter potatoes and place in TMX and using Varoma steamer steam potatoes for 35 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Chill potatoes in a bowl. Add sliced green onions.
Process parsley and tarragon in TMX bowl on speed 7 for 30 seconds. Add to potatoes.
Clean TMX bowl and proceed with making aioli.
Place garlic and salt if using in TMX bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down with spatula.
Insert butterfly. Add egg yolks, mustard and lemon juice. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With TMX running on speed for gradually add oil at a steady pace. This step should take about 4-6 minutes.
Stir aioli through potato salad and add rocket and mix thoroughly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies