- 10 g shrimp paste
- 2-3 spring onions, /shallots
- 4 eggs
- 35 g warm water
- 100-110 gminced pork
- Oyster sauce and sesame oil to drizzle
Recipe is created for
shrimp paste and 2 of the spring onions/shallots into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Butterfly and add eggs and warm
for 4 minutes at 60ºC on speed 4.
pork and combine for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
between ceramic ramekins, making sure you use a spoon to scoop pork evenly into
dishes, place into Varoma dish and tray.
TM bowl and pour 1Litre water into TM bowl.
Varoma into position and steam for 20
minutes at Varoma temperature on
each custard with oyster sauce and sesame oil, top with additional chopped spring
onion/shallot. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles