- 10 g shrimp paste
- 2-3 spring onions, /shallots
- 4 eggs
- 35 g warm water
- 100-110 g minced pork
- Oyster sauce and sesame oil to drizzle
8Recipe is created for
shrimp paste and 2 of the spring onions/shallots into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Butterfly and add eggs and warm
for 4 minutes at 60ºC on speed 4.
pork and combine for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
between ceramic ramekins, making sure you use a spoon to scoop pork evenly into
dishes, place into Varoma dish and tray.
TM bowl and pour 1Litre water into TM bowl.
Varoma into position and steam for 20
minutes at Varoma temperature on
each custard with oyster sauce and sesame oil, top with additional chopped spring
onion/shallot. Serve hot.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart