- 70 g Parmesan cheese, Or other hard cheese
- 200g sesame seeds
- 180g Sunflower , pumpkin and flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons psyllum husks
- 2 eggs
- 100g water
- 1-2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs dried
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line 2 trays with grease proof paper and set aside.
Place cheese in 10sec/ sp9
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/sp4 scrape down sides and mix for a further 2 sec/ sp4
Pour half of the mix onto each tray and flatten out using a wet spatula until flat and even with no gaps. Neaten edges. Or use another piece of grease proof paper over the top and roll out using a rolling pin. Remove paper.
Place in the oven for 20 mins. Take out of oven and cut into desired size using a pizza cutter or knife . Separate slightly.
Place back in oven for a further 20 mins
Remove crackers and turn down oven to 140 degrees. Move more cooked crackers to the middle and less cooked to the outside of the tray. Place back in oven for a further 10 mins. When finished leave in the oven to dry further with the oven door open for a bit longer. The drier they are the better they taste.
Once cool store in an airtight container for 1 week if not eaten before.
This will make approximately 60 4cm X 6cm crackers, but cut them the size you want. They will get brown in colour but be careful they don't burn. I tend to use less flax and equal amounts of sunflower and pumpkin seeds.Dried herbs are optional .This recipe was inspired by Diet Doctors .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese