- 200 g polenta (cornmeal)
- 1 litre liquid, milk and water mix
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz cubed parmesan 10 seconds/speed 9. Remove and set aside
Add all other ingredients 15 minutes/100 degrees/speed 3. Use whatever ratio you prefer of milk and water. I tend to do 250ml milk and 750ml water. Its creamy enough. But you could do 50/50 or even all water if you like.
Add parmesan 1 minute/100 degrees/speed 3. Serve immediately with your favourite caserole or stew.
Accessories you need
Pour leftovers in a container and refrigerate. Once set, cut into preferred sizes and grill on both sides until brown. Serve as a side on place of chips, mash etc. Cover a pan in oil. Gently bake on one side until they become unstuck- don't try to flip them early!! Once they are cooked on one side- THEY WILL lift off the pan-then flip! Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower Pizza Base- that you can pick up!
- Baked eggs
- White chocolate and raspberry self saucing pudding
- Vanilla & red dragonfruit custard
- Banana and Pear Milkshake-Amazeballs
- Chinese Bao Bun
- White bean dip
- Easy Beansy Vanilla
- Pancakes like a cloud
- Mango chilli jam
- Mini hotdog buns
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake