- 1/2 clove fennel bulb
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 grams ginger root peeled
- 1 --- lemon peel and juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 heaped teaspoon brown sugar, Or to taste
- 1 Red chilli deseed if you like
- 2 Red, Green or yellow capsicum
- 50 grams Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1-3 sprigs parsley
Recipe is created for
Deseed the capsicums and add to the Tm5 bowl and turn to
2 seconds speed 6
Empty into bowl and leave to the side.
Peel the lemon and add the peel, garlic glove Fresh ginger, red chilli and fennel to the Tm5 bowl, reserving the lemon for later
Set to speed 9 for 15 seconds
Repeat until grounded if needed
Squeeze lemon into the bowl
Add olive oil
And sugar to taste
Mix 3 seconds speed 4
Pour into a container
Cut the tomatoes in half
Add to the capsicum
Spoon desired amount of the dressing onto the capsicum and tomatoes top with parsley and serve.
great side dish for Lasagne
Store remaining dressing in the fridge for up to a week
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo