- 30 grams fresh ginger, Peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 long red chilli
- 40 grams Dried Shitake Mushrooms, Rehydrated and squeezed out
- 6 shallots, White part only
- 30 grams Corriander leaf, more or less if desired
- 500 grams pork mince
- 250 grams Chicken breast or Prawn meat, mince meat on turbo
- 20 grams sesame oil
- 20 grams light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 20 grams mirin
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place ginger, garlic and chilli into Bowl and turbo 1 second. Scrape bowl and repeat.
- Add Shitake mushrooms, shallots, corriander to bowl and turbo 1 second. Scrape bowl and repeat.
- Add remaining ingredients mix 10 second, speed 4. Scrape down side of bowl. Mix 20 seconds speed 5.
- Place meat mixture into a separate bowl. Refrigerate half hour to firm mixture.
- Place teaspoon of mixture into the centre of wonton wrappers and fold the edges of wrapper up together, squeezing edges together to create a parcel. Place dimsims onto greased varoma trays.
- Fill bowl with water, place Varoma in position and cook 15minute, speed 1.
This makes about 70 small dim sims. These can be frozen and steamed when needed, increase cooking time by 5 minutes if frozen.
This mixture can also be made into spring rolls by adding shredded cabbage, cooked rice vermicelli noodle and rolled in spring roll wrapper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto