- 250 g parsnip diced, about 2 large
- 250 g cauliflower in pieces, about ¼ large head
- 200 g water
- 50-100 g Butter, or 50g olive oil or lard/tallow/marrow for really Paleo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Weigh the vege and water into the mixing bowl. Set to cook for 20 mins./100'C/speed 1.
Check there is no or very little water left and strain if needed by placin the basket into the bowl and using to keep the vege in while you tip any water out into the sink.
Cook the vege
Puree & Season
This mash is so smooth and silky you could even use it as a grain free 'white sauce' or bechamel sauce.
If you are VEGAN, use olive oil or a vegan spread in place of the butter and add a teaspoon of nutritional yeast flakes for a a lovely cheesy flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Easter Spiced Paleo Cookies (GAPS, Grain & Gluten Free)
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara