THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Green Mango, peeled, chopped with slices reserved for serving
- 2 Beetroot, washed and quartered
- 1/4 red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 fennel bulb, core removed and chopped
- ½ bunch mint
- 100 g Toasted seeds, eg sunflower, pepita, sesame
- 2 Limes, halved and juiced
- 30 g oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syryp
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Easter Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Summer Valentine’s Day Australian Vegetable dish
Add all ingredients to the bowl, including lime juice and dressing ingredients. Saving sliced mango as a garnish.
Chop on speed 4-5 / 5-8 seconds depending on ingredients and your desired outcome.
This salad is delicious served as a side salad or as a beautiful brunch plate. I love this dish with my Avo whip and the linseed crackers from the Rawlicious booklet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake