- 2 zuchini's
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 150 g bacon, (or ham) can be a little more if you like or can be omitted
- 180 g SR Flour
- 180 g Matured Cheese shredded
- 5 eggs
- 70 g vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
8Recipe is created for
Put all the veggies (cut into 3 or 4 pieces) in thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 10 seconds
(if you want it finer chop for longer)
add all the other ingredients, including salt & pepper and any other seasonings you may like (i sometimes add a teaspoon of curry powder) ... then Speed 4 for 20 seconds on Reverse .... to mix
place into 25cm greased cake tin and cook til golden brown (approx 40 minutes at 180deg)
(i use a silicone cake tin so i get the burnt crispy edge)
cut into squares (tastes a little like a cheese pasty without the pastry)
Cover over the top with alfoil if it isnt cooked in the centre to save burning !!!
Also freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay