- 2 zuchini's
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 150 g bacon, (or ham) can be a little more if you like or can be omitted
- 180 g SR Flour
- 180 g Matured Cheese shredded
- 5 eggs
- 70 g vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
8Recipe is created for
Put all the veggies (cut into 3 or 4 pieces) in thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 10 seconds
(if you want it finer chop for longer)
add all the other ingredients, including salt & pepper and any other seasonings you may like (i sometimes add a teaspoon of curry powder) ... then Speed 4 for 20 seconds on Reverse .... to mix
place into 25cm greased cake tin and cook til golden brown (approx 40 minutes at 180deg)
(i use a silicone cake tin so i get the burnt crispy edge)
cut into squares (tastes a little like a cheese pasty without the pastry)
Cover over the top with alfoil if it isnt cooked in the centre to save burning !!!
Also freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken tikka masala