- 2 zuchini's
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 150 g bacon, (or ham) can be a little more if you like or can be omitted
- 180 g SR Flour
- 180 g Matured Cheese shredded
- 5 eggs
- 70 g vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
8Recipe is created for
Put all the veggies (cut into 3 or 4 pieces) in thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 10 seconds
(if you want it finer chop for longer)
add all the other ingredients, including salt & pepper and any other seasonings you may like (i sometimes add a teaspoon of curry powder) ... then Speed 4 for 20 seconds on Reverse .... to mix
place into 25cm greased cake tin and cook til golden brown (approx 40 minutes at 180deg)
(i use a silicone cake tin so i get the burnt crispy edge)
cut into squares (tastes a little like a cheese pasty without the pastry)
Cover over the top with alfoil if it isnt cooked in the centre to save burning !!!
Also freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup