- 1/2 bunch Fresh parsley sprigs
- 20-30 leaves fresh mint
- 10-15 fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh or tinned green peppercorns
- 150 grams mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French Dressing
- 100 grams cream
- 1000 grams Cooked Baby Potatos, Precook in either the bowl or the Varoma
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Precook the Potatoes in Varoma as per instructions for steaming in the EDC. Steaming is preferred to retain the shape of the baby potatoes.
Set aside in Thermoserver to keep warm.
In clean and dry mixing bowl. Add Parsley, Mint, Chives chop for 2-3 sec /speed 7.
Add Mayonnaise, French dressing, Cream and Green peppercorns. Combine for 5 sec /speed 4.
Pour dressing over hot potatoes, stir gently to combine. Serve whilst hot.
Preparing the Salad
The EDC Mayonnaise and French Dressing is beautiful in this recipe, so please do use if you have available. Otherwise store brought is fine.
This salad is also delicious when served cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free