- 1 litre natural yoghurt
- 50 grams Raw Honey
- 2 level tablespoons Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 50 grams milk
Place all ingredients into bowl. Mix 10secs/Sp5
Divide between serving jars (or 1 large container will work also). Pop into the fridge overnight to allow chia to plump up and set.
Top with fruit of choice.
This is yummy served with fresh fruit or a fruit compote. Is a great breakfast, snack or healthy addition to the school lunchbox.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Kim's Poached Eggs
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Orange Waffles
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- TURMERIC GOLDEN LATTE
- Mashed potatoes
- Butter Cake