- 1 litre natural yoghurt
- 50 grams Raw Honey
- 2 level tablespoons Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 50 grams Milk
Place all ingredients into bowl. Mix 10secs/Sp5
Divide between serving jars (or 1 large container will work also). Pop into the fridge overnight to allow chia to plump up and set.
Top with fruit of choice.
This is yummy served with fresh fruit or a fruit compote. Is a great breakfast, snack or healthy addition to the school lunchbox.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves