- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 30 grams olive oil
- 250 grams green lentils
- 40 grams medium grain rice, Washed
- 1200 grams water
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
1. Add onion into and chop for 3sec/sp5
2. Add oil and sautee 3min/sp1
3. Add lentils, water and salt. Cook for 20min/100°/sp2
4. Once lentils are well cooked, puree for 20sec/sp4 increasing gradually to sp7
5. Add rice and salt to taste and cook 20min/100°/sp2.
Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!
Add extra water to achieve the consistency that you like if you desire
Increase cooking time if in the final step of adding the rice you feel it's undercooked. Rice needs to be completely cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli