- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 30 grams olive oil
- 250 grams green lentils
- 40 grams medium grain rice, Washed
- 1200 grams water
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
1. Add onion into and chop for 3sec/sp5
2. Add oil and sautee 3min/sp1
3. Add lentils, water and salt. Cook for 20min/100°/sp2
4. Once lentils are well cooked, puree for 20sec/sp4 increasing gradually to sp7
5. Add rice and salt to taste and cook 20min/100°/sp2.
Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!
Add extra water to achieve the consistency that you like if you desire
Increase cooking time if in the final step of adding the rice you feel it's undercooked. Rice needs to be completely cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup