- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 300 g Beetroot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 100 g carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 200 g cabbage, chopped into chunks
- 1 medium potato, diced (approx 150g)
- 200 g diced tomatoes, tinned or fresh
- 800 g water
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200 g Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds/ Speed 7
Add oil and saute 3 minutes / 100C/ Speed 1
Place beetroot, carrot and cabbage in TM bowl and chop 4-5 seconds /Speed 5
Add potatoes, tomatoes, water and vegetable stock concentrate. Cook 15 minutes on 100C/ / Speed 1
Add the beans, dill, vinegar and pepper. Cook 5 minutes on 100C/ / Speed 1
Serve warm in bowls with a dollop of fresh or sour cream.
Accessories you need
If soup is too thick you can add extra water
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup