- 1. Mix 1kg minced meat, 2 tbsp fried shallot, 4 tsb fried garlic. 30 sec/ sp 5
- 2. Add 200g ice cube, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar, 2 tsp white pepper, 8 tbsp tapioca flour, 2 white egg.
Blend 1 min / rev sp 6
- 3. Let it rest for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 4. Place blade cover in the mixing bowl. Add 1500 g water and then Bring to boil 8 min/ varoma /sp 1
- 5. Shape the meatball mixture into a ball shape.
6. [color=#333333; font-family: Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][size= 16px; caret-color: #009a3d; background-color: #f7f7f7]Set cooking 15 mins/ varoma / sp 0.5. [/color][/size]Add the meatball 1 by 1 into the boiling water. (do not over crowd the bowl). Once the meatballs are afloat, then they are cooked.
7. Repeat step 6 till all the mixture are cooked.
- 1. Sautee 30g onions, 30 g garlic, 10 g ginger with 20 g oil. Put away till needed in step 3.
- 2. Slow cook 600g beef mean and bones. 5 hr/slow cook mode.
- 3. Add the sauteed ingredents, 2tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 sugar.
4. Cook for another 10 minutes, ready to be served with the bakso meatball, blanced rice virmicelli, bean sprouts, blanced pok choy, and chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Comfort in a Cup, Lemon and Coconut Chicken Soup
- Bec's Table Ginger Chicken Soup with Noodles