- 1 large onion quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams bacon
- 20-40 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 750 grams hot water
- 250 grams Milk of choice
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, pre-grated in TMX
- 1 tbsp TMX stock concentrate
- 500 grams broccoli large head, incl stalk, cut into chunks and florets
Pre-grate parmasen cheese if using. Set aside.
Place bacon into TMX bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on Speed 5. Add 20 gm oil, saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1. Set aside in ThermoServer, reserving oil in TMX bowl.
Place onion and garlic into TMX bowl and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Add 10-20gm of oil if needed, saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1
Add chopped broccoli, water and stock. Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed 1
Blend for 1 minute by slowly going from Speed 1 to Speed 8.
Add milk if using (this will make a thinner soup) and bacon. Cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse and Soft Speed
Stir through grated parmasen, if using, reserving some to garnish, and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Pantry Lentil Curry