- 50 g Cheddar cheese, cut into 3cm cubes
- 250 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 300 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 300 g full cream milk
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 50-60 g blue cheese
- 1-2 pinches ground black pepper
- Place cheddar cheese into mixing bowl and grate 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place broccoli into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add water and stock paste and cook 12 min/90C/speed 1.
- Add milk and flour and blend 15 sec/speed 6.
- Add blue cheese and reserved grated cheddar cheese and cook 4 min/90C/speed 1, then blend 10 sec/speed 4, increasing speed gradually to speed 8. Season with pepper to serve.
Serve with Macadamia and parmesan biscuits available in the Soups for all Seasons Cookidoo recipe collection.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats