THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 heads of broccoli, Roughly chopped
- 200 g colby cheese, cubed, Or your preference of cheese
- 1 medium onion, Halved
- 3 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 40 g plain flour
- 40 g Butter
- 500 g Milk
- 500 g stock, Of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- seasoning to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Putting cheese in bowl on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside
Add carrots, onions to the bowl & chop speed 6, 6 seconds. Set aside
Put butter, flour, milk & stock into bowl & cook for 10minutes 90°speed 3
Add broccoli, reserved carrot onion mix & cook for 17mins 100°.
Stir through cheese and seasoning & enjoy
This is a big hit with my kids
I make this dairy free for myself by changing milk for almond rice milk, butter for nuttelex & cheese for bio cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake