THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 heads of broccoli, Roughly chopped
- 200 g colby cheese, cubed, Or your preference of cheese
- 1 medium onion, Halved
- 3 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 40 g plain flour
- 40 g Butter
- 500 g Milk
- 500 g stock, Of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- seasoning to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Putting cheese in bowl on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside
Add carrots, onions to the bowl & chop speed 6, 6 seconds. Set aside
Put butter, flour, milk & stock into bowl & cook for 10minutes 90°speed 3
Add broccoli, reserved carrot onion mix & cook for 17mins 100°.
Stir through cheese and seasoning & enjoy
This is a big hit with my kids
I make this dairy free for myself by changing milk for almond rice milk, butter for nuttelex & cheese for bio cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits