- 1 Broccoli Head, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, dry roasted
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 potato, washed or peeled and cubed
- 1 heaped tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 2 sec/speed 5.
Add ground cumin and oil and saute 2 min/100°C/ speed 1.
Add Broccoli and chop 5 sec/speed 4.5.
Add potato, stock and water and cook 20 min/100°C/speed 2.
When cooked, puree 50 sec/speed 10.
Add salt & pepper to taste. You may add 50g corn flour in place of the potato, and add 80g grated cheese for additional flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese