- 1 Broccoli Head, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, dry roasted
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 potato, washed or peeled and cubed
- 1 heaped tablespoon Chicken stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
Place onion into mixing bowl, chop 2 sec/speed 5.
Add ground cumin and oil and saute 2 min/100°C/ speed 1.
Add Broccoli and chop 5 sec/speed 4.5.
Add potato, stock and water and cook 20 min/100°C/speed 2.
When cooked, puree 50 sec/speed 10.
Add salt & pepper to taste. You may add 50g corn flour in place of the potato, and add 80g grated cheese for additional flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Winter Warming Pumpkin Soup
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup