- 30 g Italian Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 500 g water
- 650 g cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 1 tbs stock concentrate (made in TM)
- 15 g oil
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 15 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower, broccoli and stock concentrate into TM bowl. Cook 15 min / 100C / speed 1.
Add cornflour, oil and butter and cook for a further 5 min / 100C / speed 1.
Slowly blend for 1 min by gradually turning dial to speed 8.
Serve with grated Italian Parmesean.
Delicious served with home-made fresh bread rolls made in TM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay