- 30 g Italian Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 500 g water
- 650 g cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 1 tbs stock concentrate (made in TM)
- 15 g oil
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 15 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower, broccoli and stock concentrate into TM bowl. Cook 15 min / 100C / speed 1.
Add cornflour, oil and butter and cook for a further 5 min / 100C / speed 1.
Slowly blend for 1 min by gradually turning dial to speed 8.
Serve with grated Italian Parmesean.
Delicious served with home-made fresh bread rolls made in TM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise