- 30 g Italian Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 500 g water
- 650 g cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 1 tbs stock concentrate (made in TM)
- 15 g oil
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 15 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower, broccoli and stock concentrate into TM bowl. Cook 15 min / 100C / speed 1.
Add cornflour, oil and butter and cook for a further 5 min / 100C / speed 1.
Slowly blend for 1 min by gradually turning dial to speed 8.
Serve with grated Italian Parmesean.
Delicious served with home-made fresh bread rolls made in TM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup