- 30 g Italian Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 500 g water
- 650 g cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 1 tbs stock concentrate (made in TM)
- 15 g oil
- 2 tbs cornflour
- 15 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower, broccoli and stock concentrate into TM bowl. Cook 15 min / 100C / speed 1.
Add cornflour, oil and butter and cook for a further 5 min / 100C / speed 1.
Slowly blend for 1 min by gradually turning dial to speed 8.
Serve with grated Italian Parmesean.
Delicious served with home-made fresh bread rolls made in TM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes