- 20g --- olive oil
- 200g leak, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 700g cauliflower, broken up
- 600g stock, 1-2 tblsp stock paste and water
- ground pepper, good pinch
- 80g Milk, almond or rice milk
- 70g goats cheese, cut into cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add oil leak and garlic chop 4 sec/sp5
scrape down sides of bowl
add cauliflower,stock and pepper mix 5sec/sp5
add milk and cheese
blend for 1 minute from sp6-9 gradually
serve hot or cold delicious either way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Chicken Paella
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist