- 1 tablespoon Canola or Coconut Oil
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon ginger, Peeled
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g), (or can use crushed)
- 1 Medium Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cans Chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoon TMX Vege Stock
- 500 g water
- 2 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 sprig corriander, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Onion, garlic, carrot, ginger all in bowl and chop 2-3 secs/sp 7
- Add Oil, Cumin, Corinader, Tumeric, and saute 3m/120*/sp1
- Add Tomatoes, Cauliflower & Chickpeas (keeping some reserved, about a 1/4 of the tin, if you want to add in the end of your soup) and cook till coated. 5m/100*/Sp1
- Add water & stock and bring to the boil 15m/100*/Sp1 (until cauliflower is tender)
- Blitz gradually from Sp5-9 for 40 secs or to your own consistency. For a thinner soup, add more water in step 4
- (If adding) add reserved Chickpeas and mix 15 secs / sp5
Season with salt and pepper to taste
Accessories you need
Last step add reserved chickpeas for texture to soup. Leave this step out for a thick, creamy soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh