- 2 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350 grams cauliflower, broken into florets
- 400 grams tin chickpeas, drained
- 400 grams tin coconut cream
- 150 grams passata/tomato puree
- 150 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 1 pinch basil, fesh or dried
- 1 pinch salt
1) Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds at speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2) Add olive oil. Saute 3 minutes 100' speed 1.
3) Add all other ingredients to the bowl. Cook 20 mins 100' speed 1.
How to prepare
This hearty soup can be enjoyed as is, or served with a bread of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls