- 2 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350 grams cauliflower, broken into florets
- 400 grams tin chickpeas, drained
- 400 grams tin coconut cream
- 150 grams passata/tomato puree
- 150 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 1 pinch basil, fesh or dried
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
1) Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds at speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2) Add olive oil. Saute 3 minutes 100' speed 1.
3) Add all other ingredients to the bowl. Cook 20 mins 100' speed 1.
How to prepare
This hearty soup can be enjoyed as is, or served with a bread of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan