- 2 onions, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350 grams cauliflower, broken into florets
- 400 grams tin chickpeas, drained
- 400 grams tin coconut cream
- 150 grams passata/tomato puree
- 150 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 1 pinch basil, fesh or dried
- 1 pinch salt
1) Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds at speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2) Add olive oil. Saute 3 minutes 100' speed 1.
3) Add all other ingredients to the bowl. Cook 20 mins 100' speed 1.
How to prepare
This hearty soup can be enjoyed as is, or served with a bread of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken