- 50 g parmesan
- 100 g eschalots
- 30 g coconut oil
- 750 g cauliflower floret
- 750 g water
- 100 g coconut cream
Recipe is created for
- 1. Weigh 50g of Parmesan cheese into Bowl. Lid & Cup on. Speed 8 for 15 seconds Set aside.
2. 100g pealed eschalots. Lid & Cup on Speed 6 for 2 seconds.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and add 30g coconut oil.
4. Lid & Cup on and Saute for 4 minutes on 100c speed 1.
6. Add 750g of Cauliflower florets
7. Add 750g of Water Lid & Cup on cook 20 minutes speed 1.
8. Add 30g coconut cream. Lid & Cup on.
9. Gradually increase speed to 10 for 30 seconds.
10. Serve with salt & pepper & sprinkle of paremesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Serve with your freshly made bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole