- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 15 g coconut oil
- 5 g Ghee
- 1/3 cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 medium to large zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 1 medium to large turnip (roughly chopped), 1
- 1 carrot (roughly chopped)
- 600 g water
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon red miso paste per serve, (add just before serving)
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion in bowl and chop for 5 secs on spd 5.
2. Add oil and ghee and saute for 4mins on 100C, spd 1 and remove MC.
3. Add vegetables to the bowl. The quanity of vegetables should total between 900g to 1kg.
4. Add stock and water. Cook for 25mins, 100C, spd 1 with MC cap ON.
5. When done, blitz on speed 9 for 1min. Add paprika and pepper to taste, then mix on spd 3 for 10 secs. Adjust taste if required.
6. Serve into bowls and add the miso paste to each bowl.
7. Eat and enjoy!
Accessories you need
*Serve with garlic bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce