- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 5 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 25 g Butter
- 2 medium potatoes quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbls TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 700 ml water
- 300 ml l ow-fat milk (Hi lo)
- Freshly g round black pepper
Recipe is created for
Place cerley, & leek intoTM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 C
Add potato and chop on speed 7 for 4 seconds
Add stock, water and bayleaf and cook for 16 minutes on reverse speed 1
When cooked remove bayleaf and with MC lid in position blend for 10-20 seconds working gradually
up to speed 8 until desired consistency is reached. I place a tea towel over MC lid while holding it so that the hot soup does not splash.
Add the milk and pepper to taste and blend for 8 seconds on speed 3.
Add salt if required but taste before adding as I find it has enough salt from the stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars