- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 5 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 25 g Butter
- 2 medium potatoes quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbls TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 700 ml water
- 300 ml l ow-fat milk (Hi lo)
- Freshly g round black pepper
Recipe is created for
Place cerley, & leek intoTM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6
Add butter and saute for 3 minutes at 100 C
Add potato and chop on speed 7 for 4 seconds
Add stock, water and bayleaf and cook for 16 minutes on reverse speed 1
When cooked remove bayleaf and with MC lid in position blend for 10-20 seconds working gradually
up to speed 8 until desired consistency is reached. I place a tea towel over MC lid while holding it so that the hot soup does not splash.
Add the milk and pepper to taste and blend for 8 seconds on speed 3.
Add salt if required but taste before adding as I find it has enough salt from the stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup