- 1 --- Small Chicken Breast., Cut into tenderloin size pieces
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 3 cans Creamed Corn, 2 cans if you like it thinner
- 3 cans water
- 3 Egg Whites at room temp
- 1 spring onion
- salt & pepper to tatse
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step one; Place water and stock paste into termo bowl. Place chicken pieces into veroma tray. Cook for 20min at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Step 2; Add creamed corn to bowl and Turn chicken pieces. Cook for a further 7min at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Step 3; Remove chicken and veroma tray, set aside to cool. At speed 1 for 1 min drizzle egg white into top hole.
Step 3; Chop or shread chicken into small pieces, add to bowl, replace lid and measuring cup and reverse blade for 30seconds to blend.
Step 4; Pour into thermo serve garnish with thinly sliced spring onion and season with salt and pepper if required. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread