- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 level tsp garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams chicken tenderloins, Diced
- 150 grams bacon, diced
- mixed vegetables, pumpkin, zucchini, squash, potato, mushrooms,broccoli, Cauli, carrot. Use up whatever you have basically
- 1 creamed corn, canned, 420g
- 1 heaped tablespoons chicken stock paste, I used Skinnymixers
- water, Will depend on amount of vegetables added. Just fill to just below the 2lt mark
- 50g spinach
- 50-75 grams pasta, spaghetti
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in the bowl
chop on sp5, 3 seconds
Saute 5 mintues, 100c, speed 1, MC off
Add diced chicken and bacon
Saute 5 mins, 100c speed 2, reverse
Add mixed vegetables to roughly 3cms below the 2lt mark
Add creamed corn, stock paste
Add water to just below the 2lt mark
cook 15 minutes, 100c speed 2
Add uncooked spaghetti (broken in pieces)
Cook 5 mintues, 100c, speed 2, reverse
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup