- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 30 g Butter
- 2 carrots, chopped into rounds
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped into rounds
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 g water
- 2 fillets chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 150 g Macaroni Pasta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- herbs, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and onion to bowl. Chop 4 sec/ Spd 7
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and saute 3min/120deg/Spd 1.
Add all other ingredients to the bowl and cook 15min/110deg//Spd1
Add herbs of choice to enhance and change flavours.
Instead of water, you could use coconut milk.
You could use chicken stock paste. I've said vegetable as I always have it on hand.
When dicing vegetables and chicken, I try to keep them to a size that will sit nicely on my spoon (and fit nicely in my mouth).
The soup will thicken on standing and can be enjoyed as a 'casserole' at this texture. The noodles absorb any excess liquid.
To reheat to soup, add water when reheating (same as reheating risotto) until you reach the desired consistency.
If you add more chicken you may need to increase cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls