- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 - 2 medium Celery Stalks, cubed with leaves
- 1 - 2 medium Carrots, cubed
- 1 red chilli, cut in half (seeds left in is optional)
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 120 g vermicelli, broken into 3 cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
Cube chicken, celery and carrots then set aside.
Place onion, shallots and celery leaves into and chop on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add cubed celery, carrots, chicken, chilli, water, vegetable stock, salt & pepper to taste.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100o on for 10 minutes on .
Add broken vermicelli and cook for 10 minutes at 100o on on .
If you want to hide the vegies from the kids you can add celery and carrots with the onion, etc and chop them in . You may also want to remove the seeds from the chilli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese