- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 - 2 medium Celery Stalks, cubed with leaves
- 1 - 2 medium Carrots, cubed
- 1 red chilli, cut in half (seeds left in is optional)
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 120 g vermicelli, broken into 3 cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
Cube chicken, celery and carrots then set aside.
Place onion, shallots and celery leaves into and chop on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add cubed celery, carrots, chicken, chilli, water, vegetable stock, salt & pepper to taste.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100o on for 10 minutes on .
Add broken vermicelli and cook for 10 minutes at 100o on on .
If you want to hide the vegies from the kids you can add celery and carrots with the onion, etc and chop them in . You may also want to remove the seeds from the chilli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies