- 420 can Creamed Corn
- 420 can Corn Kernnels
- 2-3 fillets chicken breast sliced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 100 grams shaved ham, thinly sliced
- 2 egg whites
- 6 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 60ml water
- 4 cups chicken consume
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour corn kernnels, creamed corn, chicken consume, water, sesame oil and sliced chicken breast into the thermomix jug.
Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees in reverse speed 1.
Mix corn flour with 3 tablespoons of water in a small bowl, and lightly whisk egg whites in another bowl.
Cook for another 2 minutes at 100 degrees increasing the reverse speed to 2 while slowly pouring the corn flour mixture into the jug through the lid or allowing it to slowly seep through with the MC on. Repeat this step with the beaten egg whites.
Cook for 1 more minute at 100 degrees on reverse speed 2, adding the sliced shaved ham.
Serve in small bowls, sprinkled with shallots.
Serving suggestion: Crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups