- 1 Large Brown Onion, halved
- 2 garlic clove, peeled
- 800 grams Beef mince
- 2 Tomatoes 400g, Tinned
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon beef stock concentrate, From Chip
- 100 grams water
- 2 kidney beans, washed and drained
- salt, To Taste
- Pepper Freshly milled, To Taste
- fresh bread, Homemade or Shop brought
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic and Onion into bowl, chop for 3 Sec on Speed 7.
2. Scrape down and add Olive oil, Cook for 3 mins
3. Add Mince and Cumin Seeds to the bowl, Cook for 3 Mins
4. Add remaining soup ingredients except Kidney beans to bowl. Cook for 25 Mins 100C Speed 1 With MC on.
Mean while rinse and drain kidney beans in the basket and place in a 2.6Ltr thermoserver.
5. Pour hot chilli on top of Kidney Beans in Thermoserver and combind well. Season to taste. Leave in Thermosever for 10 Mins to warm through Kidney Beans.
6. Serve in deep pasta bowls with warm fresh bread.
I have this as a Main meal, so if you wanted it as a light meal half the recipe. If cooking half you can add Kidney Beans in step 4 and miss out step 5.
If you find its boiling too much reduce temprature to 98C.
Do not add Kidney Beans into the bowl if making the full quanties as you will be over the Max for a TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's