- 200 grams onions
- 30 grams oil
- 440 grams canned creamed corn
- 1200 grams water
- 200 grams chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- "Closed lid" Peel and halve onions.
3-5 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if needed.
- Add 30 grams oil.
5 mins, varoma, "Gentle stir setting"
- Add creamed corn, vegetable stock paste, water, diced chicken
100 degrees, 15 mins, speed 1
- Blend to tear up chicken
approx speed 4-6, 10 seconds
- Blend soup at speed 2-3, while you slowly pour the lightly beaten egg in. Aim for the thinnest stream of egg yolk possible.
A tin of corn kernels can be used instead of creamed corn, simply add after sauteing onion and blitz.
Can garnish with spring onion
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Simple Caramel Slice
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- Banana Cake
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Milk Block Icy Poles - Traditional
- Easy Sticky Date Puddings (Bulk)