- 250 g corn kernals
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 25g g plain flour
- 250g g Milk
- pinch kibbled pepper, You can use ground pepper
- salt to taste, prefer Himalayan rock salt
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 20 g olive oil
- 900 g chicken stock, I use the recipe from Baby & Toddler Cookbook
- 1 Chicken breast fillet - thinly sliced, Free range / organic if possible
- 2 egg whites, lightly whisked
Recipe is created for
Cook or steam corn kernals
Place butter, flour, milk, salt and pepper into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes/90degrees/speed 4.
Add in half the corn, and blend for 15 seconds, speed 5-6. This is to break up the kernels so you don’t have only whole corn in your mix.
Pour into thermoserver and mix through whole kernals and set aside.
Add halved onion to TM bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and tumeric, sauté 2 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add creamed corn, stock and chicken. Cook 18 minutes, 100 deg, , speed 1.
Add the slightly whisked egg whites and mix 10 seconds, speed 1.
Serve or pour into thermoserver to eat later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts