- 250 g corn kernals
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 25g g plain flour
- 250g g Milk
- pinch kibbled pepper, You can use ground pepper
- salt to taste, prefer Himalayan rock salt
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 20 g olive oil
- 900 g chicken stock, I use the recipe from Baby & Toddler Cookbook
- 1 Chicken breast fillet - thinly sliced, Free range / organic if possible
- 2 egg whites, lightly whisked
Recipe is created for
Cook or steam corn kernals
Place butter, flour, milk, salt and pepper into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes/90degrees/speed 4.
Add in half the corn, and blend for 15 seconds, speed 5-6. This is to break up the kernels so you don’t have only whole corn in your mix.
Pour into thermoserver and mix through whole kernals and set aside.
Add halved onion to TM bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and tumeric, sauté 2 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add creamed corn, stock and chicken. Cook 18 minutes, 100 deg, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
Add the slightly whisked egg whites and mix 10 seconds, speed 1.
Serve or pour into thermoserver to eat later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake