- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece Ginger, peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 15 grams oil
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch sugar
- 400-500 grams sweet potato, peeled and chopped, roughly 1 large sweet potato
- 100 grams red lentils
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 700 grams water
- Cream to taste
- Fresh coriander to taste
Recipe is created for
Place chilli. garlic, onion and ginger into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2 secs. Add cumin and oil to the other ingredients in the bowl and sautee on Varoma, 4 mins, speed 1, MC off. Add sweet potato and chop on speed 5 for 5-6 secs. Add remaining ingredients (except coriander and cream, if using) and cook on 100 degrees for 25 minutes on speed 1. Puree for 1 minute on speed 9. Serve with fresh coriander or cream if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Kombu Dashi/Katsuo Kombu Dashi (Dried Kelp/Bonito Stock)
- Thai Zucchini Coconut Soup
- Thicken fish soup with tomatoes and eggs
- FRESH OR FROZEN PEA AND HAM SOUP
- Coconut curried pumpkin and sweet potato soup
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup