- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece Ginger, peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 15 grams oil
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch sugar
- 400-500 grams sweet potato, peeled and chopped, roughly 1 large sweet potato
- 100 grams red lentils
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 700 grams water
- Cream to taste
- Fresh coriander to taste
Recipe is created for
Place chilli. garlic, onion and ginger into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2 secs. Add cumin and oil to the other ingredients in the bowl and sautee on Varoma, 4 mins, speed 1, MC off. Add sweet potato and chop on speed 5 for 5-6 secs. Add remaining ingredients (except coriander and cream, if using) and cook on 100 degrees for 25 minutes on speed 1. Puree for 1 minute on speed 9. Serve with fresh coriander or cream if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup