- 800 g water
- 80 g coconut (shredded), you can subsitiute the water and coconut for a can of coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
1. Put coconut and water into TM bowl. Set dial to speed 10 for 2 minutes. (can substitute this step for coconut milk).
2. Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Once cooked, slowly turn the dial up to speed 9 and blend for 40 seconds.
Note : The shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture - if you prefer to not have this either use canned milk, or filter the milk from step 1 and remove the pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy