- 800 g water
- 80 g coconut (shredded), you can subsitiute the water and coconut for a can of coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
1. Put coconut and water into TM bowl. Set dial to speed 10 for 2 minutes. (can substitute this step for coconut milk).
2. Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Once cooked, slowly turn the dial up to speed 9 and blend for 40 seconds.
Note : The shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture - if you prefer to not have this either use canned milk, or filter the milk from step 1 and remove the pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)