- 800 g water
- 80 g coconut (shredded), you can subsitiute the water and coconut for a can of coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
1. Put coconut and water into TM bowl. Set dial to speed 10 for 2 minutes. (can substitute this step for coconut milk).
2. Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Once cooked, slowly turn the dial up to speed 9 and blend for 40 seconds.
Note : The shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture - if you prefer to not have this either use canned milk, or filter the milk from step 1 and remove the pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread