- 800 g water
- 80 g coconut (shredded), you can subsitiute the water and coconut for a can of coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
1. Put coconut and water into TM bowl. Set dial to speed 10 for 2 minutes. (can substitute this step for coconut milk).
2. Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Once cooked, slowly turn the dial up to speed 9 and blend for 40 seconds.
Note : The shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture - if you prefer to not have this either use canned milk, or filter the milk from step 1 and remove the pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf