- 800 g water
- 80 g coconut (shredded), you can subsitiute the water and coconut for a can of coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
1. Put coconut and water into TM bowl. Set dial to speed 10 for 2 minutes. (can substitute this step for coconut milk).
2. Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Once cooked, slowly turn the dial up to speed 9 and blend for 40 seconds.
Note : The shredded coconut gives it a lovely texture - if you prefer to not have this either use canned milk, or filter the milk from step 1 and remove the pulp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)