- 1 onion brown
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 750 g cauliflower florets
- 750 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 250 g low fat natural yoghurt
- fresh chopped parsley
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into the mixing bowl and chop speed 5 for 5 sec.
Add potato and olive oil then saute 2min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add spices then saute 1min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add cauliflower, stock concentrate and water. Cook for 15min, 100 degrees, speed1.
Puree until smooth - slowly turn up to speed 9 and hold for 1 min.
Top with yoghurt, parsley and a sprinkle of cumin to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup