- 1 onion brown
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 750 g cauliflower florets
- 750 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 250 g low fat natural yoghurt
- fresh chopped parsley
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into the mixing bowl and chop speed 5 for 5 sec.
Add potato and olive oil then saute 2min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add spices then saute 1min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add cauliflower, stock concentrate and water. Cook for 15min, 100 degrees, speed1.
Puree until smooth - slowly turn up to speed 9 and hold for 1 min.
Top with yoghurt, parsley and a sprinkle of cumin to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf