- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 cans Creamed Corn
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 10 grams sugar
- 500 grams chicken breast
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic 5 seconds speed 5.5 MC on.
Add butter, sauté 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add stock, creamed corn and cook 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken breast in large chunks and cook 20 mins, varoma temp, speed 1 MC on.
Blend chicken 3 seconds, speed 5 MC on.
Add cream and cook 6 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1 MC off. Use simmering basket to avoid food splatter.
Serve with fresh crusty bread rolls.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble