- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 cans Creamed Corn
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 10 grams sugar
- 500 grams chicken breast
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic 5 seconds speed 5.5 MC on.
Add butter, sauté 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add stock, creamed corn and cook 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken breast in large chunks and cook 20 mins, varoma temp, speed 1 MC on.
Blend chicken 3 seconds, speed 5 MC on.
Add cream and cook 6 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1 MC off. Use simmering basket to avoid food splatter.
Serve with fresh crusty bread rolls.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Taco rissoles
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle