- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 cans Creamed Corn
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 10 grams sugar
- 500 grams chicken breast
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic 5 seconds speed 5.5 MC on.
Add butter, sauté 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add stock, creamed corn and cook 5 mins 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken breast in large chunks and cook 20 mins, varoma temp, speed 1 MC on.
Blend chicken 3 seconds, speed 5 MC on.
Add cream and cook 6 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1 MC off. Use simmering basket to avoid food splatter.
Serve with fresh crusty bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels