- 1 --- brown onion, peeled and halved
- 250 g broccoli, broken into florets
- 125 g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g water
- 250 g full cream milk
- 1 tbsp stock paste, vegetable or chicken, Stock paste recipe in BCB / Quirky Cooking
- 8 --- fresh mint leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion halves into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Add olive oil and saute (MC removed) for 4 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add broccoli and peas and chop, 3 seconds, speed 5. Saute for 2 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add stock paste, water and milk and cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Season with black pepper and puree for 30 seconds, gradually increasing from speed 4 to 7.
Pour into bowls and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Serve with crusty bread (BCB basic bread) with butter. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
To make this soup dairy free, replace the milk with soy milk or coconut milk.
You can also double this portion to freeze soup for later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough