- 1000 gram pumpkin
- 1 portions onion
- 2 portions garlic cloves
- 500 g water
- 1 level tbsp stock paste
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 250 g cream
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.place diced pumpkin, onion (cut in half) amd garlic into on speed 9 for 20 seconds. Scrap down sides at end.
2. Add water and stock and cook for 20 minutes on 120 degrees on speed 2 with the basket on top of the lid.
3. Add remainder of ingredients and purée on speed 5 slowly increasing to speed 10 for 1 minute or until your happy with the texture.
4. Serve hot with fresh bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup