- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 stalks Celery, Roughly chopped
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams butternut pumpkin, Roughly chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and quartered
- 100 grams Swede, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Carots, Roughly chopped
- 600 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Stock
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- Place onion, garlic and celery in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 3 mins/100C/speed 1.
- Add pumpkin, potato, swede and carrots and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
Weigh in 600grams of water and add stock and thyme.
Cook soup for 20 mins at 100' on speed 1
- After the soup is finished cooking puree by slowly turning the dial from speed 1 to speed 9 for 30 seconds. Season to taste
You can add bacon in step one.
Alternativly serve with a dollop of cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup