- 2 cloves garlic
- 75 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 tsp hot curry powder
- 500 grams kumara, peeled and dice into small cubes
- 200 grams water
- pinch ground white pepper
- 11/2 to2 level tablespoons TM stock
- 250 grams full cream milk
- bread of your choice for toasting amd
- 25/30 grams full cream for garnishing
Put garlic in bowl speed 3 seconds, scrape down side. Add butter and curry powder and cook 60 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1. Add kumara, water, stock, pepper and cook Varoma, speed 1 for 10 minutes. Add 200 g of milk, puree 40 tp 50 seconds slowly going from speed to speed 10. Add more milk if you want it thinner. Pout into tea cup adn garnish with toast soldiers and cream.
curried kumara cuppa soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- venetian Butter